House rules and cancellation policy
DEPOSIT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- 50% deposit required within 24 hours of booking.
- The balance is due on arrival.
Free cancellation until 7 days before arrival.
Forfeit 50% of deposit if you cancel within 7 days of arrival. NO REFUNDS will be given in the event of premature departure or no show by you or any member of your party.
• RIGHT OF ADMISSION RESERVED.
• PLEASE NOTE: NO PART PAYMENTS WILL BE REFUNDED IN THE EVENT OF YOU OR ANY OF YOUR PARTY HAVING TO LEAVE EARLY FOR WHATEVER REASONS.
• NO SMOKING IN THE ROOMS (SMOKING IS ALLOWED OUTSIDE - at least 5 metres away from open doors or windows)
• PLEASE MAKE USE OF ASHTRAYS PROVIDED OUTSIDE!
• We do not accommodate children under the age of 12.
• Please ensure that children (over 12) do not jump or stand on the beds or chairs or on the loft floor in the Hampton room.
• NOISE levels to be kept down at all times and NO NOISE ALLOWED after 8pm.
• No illegal substances or excessive alcohol (excess determined by owner) permitted on the premises.
• You are allowed a visitor during the day (between 8am and 8pm) but not for longer than 45 minutes. If visitors stay longer than 45 mins a cash fee of R200.00 will be charged per day as they will then be deemed to be sharing the room with you.
• Please inform management if you are expecting a visitor. Visitors are to park outside.
• You will be required to pat a cash fee of R250, if Management discover that a visitor has spent the night or part thereof without prior notification or payment. This is irrespective of what facilities they have used.
• ANY damages or loss to King’s Hill property shall be paid for by you, your company or a member of your party.
• Rooms are serviced daily from 9am to 12pm.
• Room to be vacated by 10am on day of departure.
- See our Health and safety policy for Covid-19 protocols
A FEE OF R150.00 WILL BE LEVIED FOR LATE DEPARTURES.